Box office babies: Littles & middles movie night: My Neighbor Totoro
Time & Location
About the Event
It's time to cozy up to watch movies on Party field at Arborea Falls with your friends, stuffies, and nurturers. We provide the popcorn and movie candy (but you can bring your own too). Bring blankies, pillows, chairs, stuffies, coloring books, and preferred coloring tools. The movie starts after the sun sets and it’s dark enough for viewing. If you have a blow up kidding pool it makes an excellent cuddling space that retains heat.
**All tickets fully refundable in event of rain or if you need to cancel due to illness.**
This month's movie: My Neighbor Totoro, a 1988 animated film, features two young girls, 10-year-old Satsuki and her 4-year-old sister Mei, move into a house in the country with their father to be closer to their hospitalized mother. Satsuki and Mei discover that the nearby forest is inhabited by magical creatures called Totoros (pronounced toe-toe-ro). They soon befriend these Totoros, and have several magical adventures.
Before you come: Sign your online waivers including COVID
We expect all attendees to do the following:
- Maintain social distance (6’) with any other guests from whom they do not have prior consent
- Wear masks appropriately if requested for comfort of other guests
- Sign a COVID waiver and verify they do not currently exhibit any symptoms and, to their knowledge, have not recently been exposed to COVID-19. We will check temperatures with a touchless thermometer.
- Install Wa Notify on your phone. This will help with contact tracing while still maintaining your anonymity and privacy.
- Protect our community -- if you are sick, stay home. Refunds available if you need to cancel.
Failure to follow these guidelines are cause to be asked to leave.
We provide colored bracelets to indicate your level of comfort with contact:
- Green - I'm comfortable with reasonable contact
- Yellow - I'm shy - Maintain safe distance OR approach only with mask
- Red - NOT fully vacinnated - Please maintain safe distance AND a mask - do not approach
At check-in, we will:
1. Ask you to show your ID
2. Verify your ticket and waiver status on the site
3. Ask you to show that you have WaNotify on your phone
3. Check your temperature with a touchless thermometer
This is intended to be a fun, light-hearted community event for friends, couples, and moresomes as we all get used to being in a social setting again.
This is not intended to be a pickup joint and not an "adult theater" experience (that is, men jacking off to porn).
* Must be legally 18 to attend
* Little/middle safe zone
* No overt play
- I wanna come!$10Tax included$10Tax included0$0
- Can I help?$0$00$0