New Year's Eve: Speakeasy to me (Roaring 20s)
Time & Location
About the Event
Come join us for a night of ballroom dancing, hors d'oeuvres, parlor games, and intimate conversations. We'll have rooms set up for small and large groups. We're closing the year with an elegant and fun New Year's Eve party. This is a private party for friends and not an official event.
The main floor will be a PG13 friendly party space with photo area, cocktail bar, dancing, and appetizers.
The lower floor will be the red light district featuring a speakeasy and different spaces to appeal to different tastes:
* Clothing on cuddle space (speakeasy)
* Clothing optional sensual play space (Moroccan salon)
* Victorian dungeon suite for BDSM games & play
* Outdoor cigar lounge & 420 zone
As a party attendee, we expect you to do one of the following:
- Bring a 1920s era contribution - appetizer, bar contribution
- Complete a 2h volunteer shift to help with one of the needed tasks (parking, post-even clean up, party monitoring, etc.)
- Donate to the party fund
- Donate to the pond fund
RSVP by selecting one of two (free) ticket options or one of the donation tickets
- Food & bar contribution - You are bringing a 1920s era appetizer or bar contribution.
- Volunteer- You plan to provide volunteer labor for a 2h volunteer shift Saturday or Sunday
- Party donation - You want to contribute funds to purchase food, alcohol, or décor for the party
- Pond fund - You want to support our pond restoration projects & event venue project
Limited space for sleepovers available. Please note, cats are in residence.
- Food or bar contribution$0$00$0
- Volunteer RSVP$0$00$0
- Party fund donation$25$250$0
- Arborea Falls pond fund$20$200$0