Salacious cinema: The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
Time & Location
About the Event
Bring your chairs, your slave or pet or just a friend, maybe some cigars, and blankets. It's time to cozy up in your COVID bubble to watch naughty movies on Party field at Arborea Falls. We provide the popcorn and movie candy (but you can bring your own too).
This month's movie: The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
A 1994 Australian road comedy, two drag-queens (Anthony/Mitzi and Adam/Felicia) and a transgender woman contract to perform a drag show at a resort in Alice Springs, a resort town in the remote Australian desert.
Before you come: Sign your online waivers including COVID
We expect all attendees to do the following:
- Maintain social distance (6’) with any other guests from whom they do not have prior consent
- Wear masks appropriately
- Sign a COVID waiver and verify they do not currently exhibit any symptoms and, to their knowledge, have not recently been exposed to COVID-19. We will check temperatures with a touchless thermometer.
- Install Wa Notify on your phone. This will help with contact tracing while still maintaining your anonymity and privacy.
- Protect our community -- if you are sick, stay home. Refunds available if you need to cancel.
Failure to follow these guidelines are cause to be asked to leave.
We provide colored bracelets to indicate your level of comfort with contact:
- Green - I'm comfortable with reasonable contact
- Yellow - Maintain safe distance OR approach only with mask
- Red - Please maintain safe distance AND a mask - do not approach
- Fancy Schmancy$20Tax included$20Tax included0$0
- I'm a sinner, let me in!$10Tax included$10Tax included0$0
- Slave to the cinema$0$00$0